ZF Telescoping LongReach™ Pruners
$169.99 – $174.99
Perfectly balanced for ease of use and accuracy, these poles are light and maneuverable and provide sharp and accurate precision pruning at heights that would otherwise require a ladder. 3 blade options are available: the 180 (razor edge) head for general pruning, the 160 (cut and hold) head for dead-heading, manicuring, and harvesting, and the 190 (super trimmer) head is for shearing and shaping (e.g. shaping Christmas Trees).The lightweight yet sturdy aluminum pole telescopes for pruning at different heights. The die-cast aluminum handle is ergonomically designed for continued use and has a non-slip coating. A single operation lever enables simple telescoping operation.
NOTE: This is an update to the "ZR" Telescoping series. The tilt case has been removed to allow easier access to tight spaces, the inner rod has been strengthened, and there is a blind nut attached to the pole that secures the stop screw in the handle.
- Units telescope from 4-7' in 3 stops or 6-10' in 5 stops to prune without climbing, wading in, or using a ladder
- 3 blade options available: 180 (razor edge) for general pruning, 160 (cut and hold) for dead-heading, manicuring, and harvesting, and 190 (super trimmer) for manicuring and shaping
- High carbon tool steel blades are drop forged or Marquench hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability
- Blades are hard chrome plated for rust and sap protection
- Lightweight with ergonomic grip for all day use
- Rotate the pole in the handle for precise pruning angles
- Die-cast aluminum construction for superior durability