WEAVER ARBORIST WLC 560 SADDLE – TWO FLOATING DEES & PADDED NYLON LEG STRAPS
- Floating dees provide more freedom of movement.
- Two floating dee style is designed specifically for split-tail climbing.
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle backs feature two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Two additional dees are located at the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- Feature adjustable accessory leg straps that keep your padded leg straps positioned for optimum comfort.