- Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
– Used in conjunction with CROLL, ASCENSION, or ASCENTREE rope clamps
– Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
– Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under a variety of conditions (such as frozen or dirty ropes)
– Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
– Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
– Quick and easy to adjust with DOUBLEBACK buckle
– Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Durable construction:
– Stainless steel cam offers excellent corrosion resistance
– High-modulus polyethylene strap is abrasion-resistant
• Available in right- and left-foot versions.
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, high-modulus polyethylene
- Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
The PANTIN foot-mounted rope clamp is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION, or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.