Petzl Knee Ascent Loop
Knee ascender assembly with foot loop to facilitate ascents on a single rope, for tree care.
- Facilitates ascents on a single rope:
– upper strap is connected to the mechanical Prusik to allow the ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS and CHICANE unit to be raised
– CROLL L rope clamp is integrated, for a comfortable ascent in conjunction with a PANTIN foot-mounted rope clamp (not included)
– lower Dyneema strap with foot loop for optimal foot positioning
- Easy to install and remove:
– easy to put in place, thanks to connectors and adjustment buckles
– comes with XS size TOOLBAG tool pouch, making for a system that is always ready to use
– CROLL L rope clamp is easy to install, thanks to the integrated thumb catch
- Multiple settings adjust to different shapes and sizes
- Optimal durability, thanks to components available as spare parts
- Min. rope diameter: 8mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13mm
- Rope compatibility: EN 1891 type A low stretch kernmantel ropes
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, nylon, polyester
The KNEE ASCENT LOOP assembly facilitates the arborist's ascent when using the ZIGZAG or ZIGZAG PLUS mechanical Prusik on a single rope. It contains an upper strap, a CROLL L rope clamp, a lower strap with foot loop and an XS size TOOLBAG tool pouch. The system is entirely adjustable and adapts to all shapes and sizes.
There are no reviews yet.