|Brand||Mauget Tree Injection|
$168.96 – $1,710.72
(active ingredient: Imidacloprid 10%)
SIGNAL WORD: CAUTION
Imicide™ is Mauget’s™ imidacloprid based insecticide. It provides effective, preventative control for many different insects including the Emerald Ash Borer. Since 2000, Imicide™ has been used extensively by the USDA, state and city governments in prevention and eradication programs for Asian and Citrus Longhorned Beetles, with over 500,000 trees successfully protected.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
- Exceptionally long residual control
- Very broad-spectrum insect control
- Starts controlling insect infestation one to seven days following application
- University and USDA tested.
- Minimal exposure risk application method
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions prior to use.
2mL, 3mL or 4mL
24 capsules per carton/quarter flat.
A case contains 12 cartons/quarter flats.
- Not all sizes are registered in each state. Please click HERE to check registrations for this product.
- This product has no expiration date.