Big Rescue Figure 8 Descender – Stainless Steel Belay Device w/Bent-Ears
- Rigging plate for smooth rope action
- Our Big 8 Rescue Descender is rated at 11,240 lbs tensile strength
- Made from high polished stainless steel, this descender can be used in an array of activities including boating, belaying, rappeling, and rescue.
- Suitable for rope sizes of 11 mm to 16 mm in diameter.
- Rigging plate for smooth rope action while descending or belaying.
- Strength: 50 kN
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.