ARS Telescoping Shears
These telescoping hedge shears from ARS extend from 28" to 41.5" in 3 stops. You can extend the unit to trim tall bushes and deep into flower beds and then quickly compress the unit for normal pruning. Lightweight aluminum handles have easy to use push button springs that lock handles securely into place. The high carbon tool steel, Marquench hardened blades stay sharp cut after cut. A chemical nickel finish on the blades resists rust and sap build-up. Like all ARS hedge shears, the super sharp blades cut through material like a pair of scissors leaving a clean, professional finish. The shears are super-lightweight and have a smooth operation with soft shock absorbers for continued use. A must for every professional with difficult to reach hedge trimming jobs.
- Extends from 28" to 41.5" in 3 stops using easy push button springs
- High carbon steel blades are Marquench hardened to hold their edge cut after cut
- Chemical Nickel finish and sap groove on the blades for rust and sap resistance
- 6 3/4" long blades can be easily re-sharpened
- Super lightweight with soft shock absorbers for continued use
- Blade length: 7"
- OAL: 2.4 - 3.5 ft
There are no reviews yet.