Arborists’ Certification Study Guide, Fourth Edition
This fully-illustrated Fourth edition is a must-have book for ISA Certified Arborist® candidates and provides a strong foundation and reference for all tree care professionals.
• Complete and up-to-date resource designed to help you prepare for the ISA Certified Arborist® exam
• Fully illustrated in color with over 440 photos and illustrations, including nearly 200 new to this edition
• Significantly enhanced chapters on Pruning, Risk Assessment, Climbing, and Urban Forestry
• Consistent with every BMP revision as of February 2021
• Comprehensive glossary of arboricultural terms
• Valuable list of additional recommended resources
Each chapter contains:
• learning objectives
• key terms
• text with illustrations and photos
• a workbook section
• challenge questions
• sample test questions
• recommended resources
(©2022, softcover, 468 pp.)
*Replaces 3rd edition (2010)
The third edition is available in Spanish.
Any educational or preparatory material, whether published by ISA or not, should NOT be considered the sole source of information for an ISA certification examination. This publication and the ISA certification program exams are developed through separate processes and entities.
There are no reviews yet.