|Brand||Mauget Tree Injection|
$194.64 – $1,929.50
(active ingredients: Debacarb 1.7%, Carbendazim 0.3% and Abamectin 0.46%)
SIGNAL WORD: WARNING
Abasol™ is one of Mauget’s™ combination products that combines both an insecticide and fungicide into one product for ease of application.
An Abasol™ microinjection tree care treatment combines Mauget’s™ Abacide 2™ (abamectin) insecticide with Mauget’s™ patented Fungisol™ (debacarb) fungicide. This simple to apply unique tree care treatment is an exclusive formulation that has been developed and offered only by Mauget™ to control both insects and diseases with one simple, easy to apply micro-injection saving both time and expense.
Abasol™ provides disease suppression of over thirty pathogens and control of many different insects.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
Abasol™ may be used on trees with a complex of both insects and diseases, that can cause significant damage to a tree. In some cases, insects are vectors of diseases such as elm bark beetle in Dutch elm disease.
- Two treatments in one application
- Broad spectrum control of insects and diseases
- University and field tested
- Completely enclosed, minimal exposure risk application method
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions prior to use.
4 mL or 6 mL capsules
24 capsules per carton/quarter flat.
A case contains 12 cartons/quarter flats.
- Not all sizes are registered in each state. Please click HERE to check registrations for this product.
- This product has no expiration date.