Notch Glide Rope Grab
Smooth one hand operation. 3 Friction settings. Ergonomic fit and feel.
The Glide Rope Grab is a cam based horizontal and vertical work positioning lanyard adjuster. It features an intuitive, one-handed operation with a responsive rope payout and take up. The smooth, non-aggressive clutch is adjustable under load, with virtually no sit-back during use. The Glide comes with a size-specific removable cam, which allows for optimal rope tension through 3 friction settings so it can be used on ropes ranging from 11-13mm or with wire-core lanyards. No additional cams are needed.
Features and Benefits:
- 11 mm to 13 mm diameter rope capacity
- Size specific removable cam allows optimal rope tension and adjustments including wire-core lanyards
- Adjustable under load
- Smooth non-aggressive clutch prevents rope damage
- No additional cams needed
- Virtual no sit back during use
- Intuitive design with ergonomic feel
- Individually serialized
- Meets ASTM F887 Standard
- Swivel eye prevents rope twisting
There are no reviews yet.