$158.22 – $1,572.48
(active ingredients: Debacarb 1.7%, Carbendazim 0.3% and Imidacloprid 5%)
SIGNAL WORD: CAUTION
Imisol™ is one of Mauget’s™ exclusively developed combination products. Imisol™ combines Mauget’s™ patented fungicide (debacarb) Fungisol™, with Mauget’s™ insecticide Imicide™ (imidacloprid). This simple to apply material controls both diseases and insects with one micro-injection application saving both time and expense.
Imisol™ may be used on trees with a complex of both insects and diseases, that can cause significant damage to a tree. In some cases, insects are vectors of diseases such as elm bark beetle in Dutch elm disease.
Imisol™ provides disease suppression of over thirty pathogens and control of more than twenty insects.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
- Two treatments in one application
- Broad spectrum control of both insects and diseases
- University and field tested
- Completely enclosed, minimal exposure risk application method
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions prior to use.
4 mL or 6 mL capsules
24 capsules per carton/quarter flat.
A case contains 12 cartons/quarter flats.
- Not all sizes are registered in each state. Please click HERE to check registrations for this product.
- This product has no expiration date.