|Brand||Mauget Tree Injection|
$165.36 – $1,586.88
(active ingredient: Debacarb 1.7% and Carbendazim 0.3%)
SIGNAL WORD: CAUTION
Fungisol™ is a proprietary fungicide that was developed by Mauget™ for tree micro-injection application. Fungisol™ is effective on more than thirty diseases on a large variety of conifer, deciduous, and palms trees.
Fungisol™ has demonstrated activity on soil borne wilt pathogens not effectively controlled with traditional fungicide drenches.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
Mauget’s™ patented exclusive formulation.
- Broad spectrum disease control
- University and field tested
- Completely enclosed, minimal exposure risk application method.
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions prior to use.
4 mL or 6 mL
24 capsules per carton/quarter flat.
A case contains 12 cartons/quarter flats.
- Not all sizes are registered in each state. Please click HERE to check registrations for this product.
- This product has no expiration date.