Clogger SnakeSafe Snake Gaiters
Get protection from snakes with SnakeSafe – tested by one Australia’s leading herpetologists and proven with use. Coverage from knee to ankle (16 inches).
Developed in Australia, SnakeSafe Snake Gaiters give you the protection that you need when you are spending time in the trees, long grass or anywhere where
snakes are lurking.
- Rigorously tested by Living with Wildlife, a leading Australia herpetologist, SnakeSafe Snake Gaiters have proven their performance. All varieties of Australian venomous snakes tried to bite through this protection. We’ve even tested the SnakeSafe gaiters with the Eastern Diamondback - the largest rattlesnake in the US. All our tests were successful. No snakes were able to puncture the gaiters.
- Up to 8,000 Americans and 4,000 Australians every year are bitten by snakes with some bites being fatal. This product gives farmers, outdoor workers, and nature enthusiasts true piece of mind where there is a risk of snake bite.
- Choose SnakeSafe, Australia’s Classic Snake Gaiter for proven protection. Trusted all across Australia and now available in the United States. Made to last.
Outer design and construction
- 4 layer, super-tightly woven penetration resistant fabric give you protection that you can trust.
- Coverage from the knee to the ankle (16 inches).
- Water resistant outer made from a tough 600 denier nylon.
- Rugged no rust zipper fastens from the top to the bottom, making them easy to get on.
- Tough, elastic strap with custom developed lace hook to keep the SnakeSafe gaiter in position (the weight of the gaiter will hold it in the correct position but the strap and lace hook provide extra control).
- Ideal for recreational or professional use.
- Light at just 13.5 oz (385 g) each (Medium) - almost 20% lighter than alternative snake gaiters.
- Size: S - XL.
- Fit: Unisex.
- SnakeSafe Snake Gaiters by Clogger were designed and tested by Clogger and have been proven effective in the field. In testing, SnakeSafe Gaiters had zero penetration by the full range of venomous Australian snakes. However, no snake gaiters should be considered “snake proof”.