11.8mm – Tree Viper™ 24 Strand Arborist Tree Climbing Rope
24 Strand Arborist Tree Climbing Rope Polyester Cover & Nylon Inner Core
Radical New Design In 24 Strand Arborist Climbing Line From Pelican Rope Features:
The Tree Viper™ is a hand-spliced 24 unique strand rescue rope. This rope looks great, and provides easy knotability and zero milking. The bright colors on the rope ensures excellent visibility.
The incredibly strong cover of the rescue rope is smooth running over sheaves, providing reduced drag through gears for faster ascending and finer controls on descends. The nylon core holds knots better and stronger, due to its stretch and texture.
Double-ply braid features abrasion and chemical resistant polyester cover over a strong nylon. The polyester cover provides excellent UV protection, high abrasion resistance, and unmatched durability.
- Strength :6,300 lbs
- Construction: 24 Strand
- Cover: Polyester
- Core: Nylon
- Color: Multi
- Available in hanks of 120', 150' and 200'.
Benefits & Features
- Zero Milking
- Abrasion & Chemical Resistant
- Reduces Hand Cramping
- Designed For Rigorous Climbing
- Smooth But Tough Cover
- Available With Factory Tight Eye Splices
- Firm 11.8mm Diameter Has Exceptional Feel In Climbing & Reduces Hand Cramping
- Extraordinary Performance For Single Rope Technique (SRT) & Double Rope Technique (DRT)
- Rope Stays Firm & Flexible For Optimal Performance In All Climbing Hardware & Hitches
- Use as a rescue rope
- Climbing line
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.