R-Series Superlight LongReach™ Pruners
Specifically designed for all day use, these LongReach™ pruners are super lightweight, come in multiple lengths, and have 2 different blade options. The 180 (razor edge) is a bypass pruner head and the 160 (cut and hold) is the same bypass pruner head with an attachment that grasps cut material. The high carbon tool steel blades are Marquench hardened to hold their edge cut after cut. Blades are hard chrome plated for rust and sap resistance. The arm rotates over 180 degrees allowing you to turn the blade, not the handle, for easy use and pinpoint accuracy.
These have become a favorite for water gardening; the blades, aluminum pole, and zinc alloy rod are all rust resistant.
- Super lightweight for all day use
- High carbon tool steel, Marquench hardened blades hold their edge cut after cut
- Blades are hard chrome plated for rust and sap protection
- Rotate the pole in the handle for precise pruning angles
- 6 foot reach is perfect for dead-heading and manicuring at a distance
- Cut and hold blade fixture firmly grasps cut material
There are no reviews yet.