LR-Series Heavy Duty LongReach™ Pruners
Need maximum cutting capacity? The blade and unit have been designed to provide the best cutting leverage and durability. This is our recommendation for the hardest long reach pruning jobs. Available in 3 fixed lengths. Drop forged blades provide better cutting leverage and stay sharp longer while hard chrome plating on the blades resists rust and sap. Bigger leaning blade with thicker arm provides extra strength and durability. The pipe has a blind nut in order to firmly secure the new stop screw. A new stronger inner rod at the drum extends the life of the pruner.
- By-pass pruner
- Drop forged blades are extremely sharp and durable
- Hard chrome plated blades for rust and sap resistance
- Cuts up to 3/4" dia.
- 180 degree revolving arm for precise cutting angles
- 4 ft., 6 ft., or 7 ft. reach
- Replaceable blades can be resharpened
- Blind nut on the pipe firmly secures new stop screw
- Stronger inner rod at the drum to extend the pruner's life
There are no reviews yet.