$171.12 – $2,217.60
(active ingredient: Dinotefuran 12%)
SIGNAL WORD: CAUTION
Dinocide™, the first dinotefuran insecticide developed for trunk injection. It is significantly different from soil drenches, trunk spray or foliar applications of dinotefuran in its ability to deliver range, length and speed of control.
The active ingredient in Dinocide™ is mobile in both a tree’s xylem and phloem. This makes Dinocide™ uniquely effective against insects that are tough to manage with other insecticides.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
- Spotted Lanternfly knockdown within four hours of micro-injection.
- Fast acting insect control, 3 to 7 days following application
- Effective control of both armored and soft scale insects
- Broad spectrum insect control
- May be combined with fungicides that control vascular inhabiting fungi when treating for beetles that carry fungi (ambrosia)
- Minimal exposure risk application method
Always read and follow all label directions and precautions prior to use.
2 mL, 3 mL, 4 mL capsules
24 capsules per carton/quarter flat.
A case contains 12 cartons/quarter flats.
- Not all sizes are registered in each state. Please click HERE to check registrations for this product.
- This product has no expiration date.
There are no reviews yet.